Ukrainian Guinness-record-winning e-bike Delfast Bikes was announced as The Fastest E-Bike 2022 by Forbes. For the second year in a row!
- In March 2021, the company raised $3.4 million during the crowdfunding campaign with the goal of $3 million on Fundable, the largest crowdfunding platform helping small businesses raise capital.
- Delfast planed to construct the R&D center that will satisfy the rising demand for electric bikes and fulfill the requests Delfast already received, meaning the letters of intent worth $100 million.
- The company recieved the Climate Innovation Vouchers for development by Greencubator and EBRD and used it to get a new “heart” for its bikes.
- In 2020, Delfast produced electric ‘green’ bicycles, will provide the high-powered Top Cop e-bikes to the Mexicali police department in Baja California, Mexico.
- In 2021, Delfast experienced a 405% increase in sales in Q2 when compared to Q1 and a 222% increase over the last three months. The most recent data shows sales grew up to $2M this year, while 2019 reached its maximum at $552K.
- In November 2021, Delfast presented the concept of the legendary Dnepr model bike – designed to rethink the understanding of e-power.
In August 2021, the prototype Delfast Dnepr Electric participated at the Bonneville Speed Week breaking 170kph record in the category A Omega.