Geek Ventures is launching the “Save Ukrainian Startups” – a marketplace of help for the startups with Ukrainian founders (in Ukraine or abroad now).
- If you are a founder of a Ukrainian startup that is raising money right now – please fill a form on a website, and the team’ll match you with the relevant investors who are ready to invest now.
- If you are a founder that doesn’t need to raise but is willing to help Ukrainian founders in their fundraising (by mentoring, introductions, etc.) – please fill a founder-to-founder form.
- If you are an investor willing to support Ukraine by investing in Ukrainian startups right now, please fill a form, and the team’ll connect you with startups that match your requirements.
- If you are a volunteer willing to help startups that are struggling, please fill the volunteer form.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.