Projector Institute is cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and Diia.Business launched Ukrainian creative & tech Foundation with the aim to empower 5 000 Ukrainian women refugees to start creative & tech careers.
- 3 m + of Ukrainians have been forced to flee Ukraine since the start of Russian invasion – most of them are women with children.
- Ukrainian creative & tech Foundation would cover free scholarships for new students, curators’ and mentors’ fees and operation Foundation expenses.
- The team is creating special short courses providing knowledge and practical skills good enough to enter a creative or tech junior position in Project Management, Graphic Design, Motion Design, SEO Specialist, Interface Designer, PPC Specialist, Data Scientist, Data Analyst. Also coming soon: FrontEnd Developer and QA Specialist.
The team is open for grants and donations both from organizations and individuals – support Ukrainian woman now
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.