Ukrainian professor Vasyl Davydko sends equipment through Amazon via the War-Stop project to civilians who fight for Ukraine.
- After experience at the online sales giant and McKinsey & Company, Vasyl Davydko currently works as a strategy consultant and associate professor in the Department of Economics at Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Barcelona.
- In the midst of logistical difficulties in getting aid to Ukraine since the war broke out, he combines his profession with the War-Stop project: https://war-stop.com/
- His team created this site which is Amazon wishlist, with shipping address in Poland – solving intermediation problem and making it easy to donate to support Ukraine.
- For now War-Stop has processed dozens of thousands of Euros in terms of volume of orders.
Read more via NavarraCapital.es
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.