Ukrainian tech giant SoftServe, Digital Services Company for Digital Transformation, opens office in Romania.
Volodymyr Semenyshyn: “We have been working on this initiative for the past six months and now look forward to supporting our clients from Romania too, which rates among the top 20 countries with the best software engineers globally. And we have more than 80 open vacancies in Romania.”
- In January 2022, the company announced opening R&D centers in South America: Mexico, Columbia, and Chile.
- In December 2021, SoftServe opened 4 new offices at once: in Vinnytsya, Khmelnitsky, Uzhgorod and Odesa.
- Lviv-based SoftServe was shortlisted in the rating the Best 50 employers in Ukraine by Forbes Ukraine and Work.ua 2021. About 12,000 employees work in 38 offices from San Francisco to Singapore.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.