Ukrainian manufacturer of security systems with smart home capabilities Ajax Systems launched in Canada!
- Lanvac Surveillance, a Canadian national wholesale third-party monitoring company, became the first wholesale provider in North America to offer their dealers full functionality of Ajax Systems. Lanvac monitors alarms through an extensive network of stations from coast to coast.
- Lanvac monitoring stations are built to a standard developed through over 40 years of experience in the industry. All company facilities are interconnected with fiber and copper from different providers feeding into redundant switches and routers. Along with these measures, all stations are outfitted with SpaceX’s Starlinks for backup Satellite high-speed internet.
- Uninterrupted communication with every Ajax security system is ensured via NBG Telecom’s SIM cards. These SIM cards work with several operators: Bell Canada, Rogers, Telus, AT&T, Verizon, Fido, Videotron, SaskTel, T-Mobile. If one cellular connection is inaccessible, a SIM card immediately switches to another operator, seeking the most potent signal and maintaining stable communication with a security system.
- Ajax security systems and monitoring software at Lanvac’s stations communicate via Ajax Translator, an app establishing data exchange between Ajax and almost any third-party CMS software. Ajax Translator converts system alarms and events into a format supported by particular software.
Lanvac Surveillance Inc has been at the forefront of new alarm integrations to our stations for over 40 years. We do not cater to a select few manufacturers. Rather we try to give our dealers the widest array of options possible. LANVAC does not compete with its alarm dealers. This creates the incentive to help them grow in any way possible.Stephanos Georgoudes, Lanvac Surveillance Inc
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.