- As a global IT employer, AllSTARSIT is now expanding into the LATAM market.
- The company has already signed major contracts with leading cybersecurity firms, and aims to recruit up to 500 tech support engineers between now and the end of 2022.
- According to AllSTARSIT’s CEO Solomon Amar, the Colombian site should employ upwards of 3000 support engineers over the next 3 years, becoming a world-class support center for the Israeli tech market, which was up to now using the AllSTARSIT support centers in the CEE region.
- The opening of the Bogota site now means that AllSTARSIT provides its clients with 24/7 support across different time zones
- After invasion by russia, AllSTARSIT’s Kyiv office moved to Warsaw. Also, company is expanding presence in Lviv, preparing to open the new spacious office in the city.
AllSTARSIT’s Charity Team continues its field activity in Ukraine focusing on help people who are fighting for their freedom and independence.
Ukrainians have become heroes of Europe, fighting with no fear to save their country and preserve world peace. – Solomon Amar, Founder & CEO of AllSTARSIT
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company operates in the CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), LATAM region, Israel, and Dubai, and has sales offices in Israel, United Kingdom, Germany, and the United States.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.