SET University launched a cybersecurity educational project – a platform of the most useful resources on the cyber topic.
The platform provide useful information about
- digital security during wartime,
- security of gadgets and social networks,
- cyberbullying, and other issues.
“The war continues not only on the battlefield but also on the Internet. The russian occupiers use various weapons in the war against Ukraine. While our IT army fights the enemy in cyberspace, each of us should take care of our cybersecurity.”
Learn more and register for the course in UA
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.