Ukrainian entrepreneurs Andrew Kryvorchuk (ex CEO of Adventures Lab) and Leon Podobedov launched hi5 Ventures with $15 mln investment fund.
- hi5 Ventures will invest in startups on the pre-seed, seed, Pre A stages.
- Industries: SaaS, Mobile, EduTech, AI/ML, Security, eSports and AdTech.
- Checks: for pre-seed – $250 000, seed — up to $500 000, Pre A — up to $1 mln.
Apply now: email@example.com
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.