Ukrainian edtech company Preply is among the Top 100 Marketplaces in 2022 from a16z and Future — a ranking of the largest consumer-facing marketplace startups and private companies.
- Preply is focusing on improving the experience of learners and tutors all around the world.
- In 2022, the rankings are based on a marketplace activity score for each company that includes Gross Merchandise Value, per Bloomberg LP Second Measure, as well as Apptopia Inc. data for app performance and Similarweb data for website traffic.
- The third edition of the Marketplace 100 uncovers the top companies and categories of the year, and also highlights how each startup’s ranking has changed since 2021.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.