Ukrainian & Portuguese Leaders Innovating Future Technologies UPLIFT announced the open call for early-stage startups &scale-ups to join acceleration and soft landing program.
- The UPLIFT’s team takes the best Ukrainian early-stage/scale up companies to join our 3-month, mentorship-driven accelerator, providing access to infrastructure & network while getting coaching from top US & International experts.
- Sectors: Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Agrotech, Aid & Logistics, Media & Communications, Blockchain & Fintech
- Participants will have access to soft landing services to help with transition and acclimation in Portugal, one of the best startup destinations in Europe.
- Deadline for Application – May, 30 2022, Apply now
- Dates of the program – June, 11 – Aug 27, 2022
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.