Ukrainian Reface launched Memomet app – a weapon for peaceful and free people in the new reality.
A sense of humor, especially during the hard times, characterizes truly powerful people. Feel yourself better and support the fighting spirit of the people on the informational frontline.
- automatic cutting out of objects,
- background swap,
- adding text,
- personal profiles and the global feed from and for the community.
Dima Shvets: “As Reface is empowering content creators using AI/ML tools, our team used to develop standalone instruments to let people create more and more memes in just a few clicks. Now we see that our tools can help Ukrainians to raise their voices, and at the same time – overcome unbearable crimes, and heal the national-wide trauma with the power of humor. So we’ve adapted our product developments to the new weird wartime reality. Launching this product, we also want to show once again the world our ability to laugh even in a face of danger and terror. I see it as powerful proof of Ukrainian resilience and bravery. No doubt, humor is a part of the Ukrainian cultural code.”
Discover more, use and support Ukraine
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.