Ukrainian GoSolo raised $1 000 000 by cofounders of Grammarly Max Lytvyn and Alex Shevchenko, with participation of SFC Capital, Menlo Ventures, and few top managers of Stripe.
- A London-based banking app GoSolo supports international founders set up a UK limited company and get a GBP account.
- Startup was founded by Ukrainian Dima Pimakhov.
- The GoSolo Global Account includes:
- Limited company formation;
- Virtual UK business address;
- GBP business current account;
- Mastercard debit card;
- Business automation tools such as invoicing and follow up;
- Over £20K worth of perks from the likes of Stripe and Grammarly.
You can support our team and donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.