ІT StandForUkraine unites over 1000 IT specialists, marketers, digital transformation and AI professionals, and leading by Veronica Tamayo Flores.
- identification of russian soldiers
- STOP Russian War bot
For me, this organization is like a family and a job at the same time. This is a manifestation of the position. I can’t shoot or sew up wounds, but I can manage people and ask technical questions, ask the right questions. And I do it wherever I can. The information front is important. We are also bringing closer the victory day by all approaches available to us. – Veronica Tamayo Flores
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.