Interview with Mykhailo Fedorov about the wartime challenges and achievements of the Ministry of Digital Transformanion of Ukraine
- Up to 200 companies joined special legal framework Diia City
- Over 10 000 Starlink terminals by SpaceX
- Chat-bot e-vorog and AI solutions by Clearview AI
- Cryptofund for support Ukraine Aid For Ukraine raised up to $70 MLN
- Pressure on international businesses to stop operating in russia
- Mintzyfra 2.0 – new approaches, structure, priorities, especially in military tech.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.