Overview of the technologies which help to document the consequences of the war:
- chat bots
- satellit images by spacetech Maxar Technologies
- 3D mapping via Solid Edge, Faro Scene
- laser scanning by Skeiron via #SaveUkrainianHeritage
- Open Source Intelligence – OSINTtechnical
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.