Ukrposhta announced the release of a new stamp with a picture of an aircraft “Mriya”, which was destroyed by the Russian occupiers
- The company’s CEO Igor Smelyansky said that the stamp was developed before the war, and the author of the drawing is an 11-year-old girl Sofia Kravchuk from Volyn region.
- Ukrposhta will announce the date of issue and its circulation a little later
- Previously, Antonov announced that the largest airplane in the world, the An-225 Mriya, will be restored. The company has received numerous inquiries regarding developing the Mriya reconstruction program, following the destruction of the iconic aircraft by Russian invaders at the Kyiv-Antonov-2 airfield in Hostomel, 27th of February, 2022.
- Mriya became a symbol of hope in the darkest hours of COVID, carried vast quantities of life-saving vaccine and PPE around the globe.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.