Ukrainian SID Venture Partners invested in The Credit Thing (ex-Koto by Monobank founders) and The Breakfast.
- The Credit Thing – a neobank, e-money account and credit card, a challenger in the UK credit market. The startup has 20,000+ customers, well-known Monobank co-founders in the board, mind blowing growth, 4x conversion rate after rebranding in 2021 with a total investment amount £4.8M.
- The Breakfast – a female-founded app that wants to change how you meet new people, pre-launches in 10 cities. The Breakfast introduces two people to meet and talk in real time over the breakfast.
During the wartime SID Venture Partners has already invested in 4 startups: blockchain platform for developers NEAR Protocol; online service for pets SPOKK Insurance; mindfulness app Mindist.io; platform of transforming audio into video Elai.io
Everyting is TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.