US-domiciled private equity firm investing in fast-growing niche leaders in Emerging Europe Horizon Capital announce that the $200 million Emerging Europe Growth Fund III, LP (EEGF III) has acquired a minority stake in Miratech, becoming its largest financial investor.
- Miratech is a leading next-generation technology services provider that helps visionaries to change the world by accelerating innovations and technological development. Its teams drive digital transformation initiatives for Fortune 500 companies as well as for rapidly growing companies in financial services, healthcare, technology, debt management, government, and telecommunications sectors.
- Horizon Capital will help Miratech to accelerate our ongoing global expansion in providing digital product engineering and customer experience design services to renowned global companies.
Valeriy Kutsyy, Miratech CEO: “We very much appreciate Horizon Capital’s vision and approach to our future partnership. Their reputation for team strength, high integrity, value creation and their successful investment track record also made Horizon Capital stand out. We’re highly enthusiastic about our future partnership.”
Lenna Koszarny, Horizon Capital Founding Partner and CEO: “We are pleased to back Miratech, a dynamic digital engineering player with delivery centers worldwide, a solid track record of rapidly scaling teams for clients and a niche focus on customer experience digitalization. We are investing our capital and expertise to support Miratech’s ambitious market expansion and growth plans, alongside its visionary founders whose commitment and deep market knowledge has enabled them to build exceptional digital competencies and employer brand. This latest deal joins a strong portfolio of investments, primarily in high-growth tech companies and export-oriented businesses.”
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.