The Starlink Ukraine entity, a representative of SpaceX, has just registered in Ukraine
- During wartime over 10,000 stations of SpaceX ’s satellite internet network are helping the Ukrainian army, as well as energy, telecommunications, healthcare and agricultural facilities.
- State railway operator Ukrzaliznytsia receives 15 of Elon Musk’s SpaceX Starlink terminals by tech company N-iX.
- 590 Starlink terminals have already delivered to the medical institutions in Ukraine. Thanks to the equipment the hospitals will have ongoing connection without interruption in wartime.
- In March, Starlink’s mobile app was the most downloaded application from the Apple App Store in Ukraine on Sunday.The app has tripled its global downloads over the past two weeks. It has seen 98,000 installs in Ukraine on both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Everyting is TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.