Ukrainian Roosh Ventures partook in TheGuarantors series C round that raised $50 million, together with Portage Ventures, Kensington Capital Partners, and Arch Group Capital Partners.
- The fintech company is offering smart financial and insurance solutions for renters and landlords, working to improve renting affordability and accessibility for millions of American households.
- TheGuarantors have more than doubled their revenue every year since they were established in 2015, and have tripled their revenue in 2021.
- Currently they represent around 3 million units nationwide with $1.5 billion in rent protected and deposits guaranteed.
- The multi-stage VC firm with Ukrainian roots has previously focused on the EU and US markets, however, recently has been on the lookout for new investment opportunities in support of Ukrainian projects. Roosh Ventures has powerful expertise in AI, ML, Big data, and IoT. Founding partner, Sergey Tokarev and managing partner Den Dmitrenko.
Read more via Fintech & Finance
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.