EPAM Systems opened a new office in Khmelnytskyi, Ukraine, for dozens of team members from Kharkiv, Kyiv, and Chernigiv.
- The office has a reserved channel of satellite internet connection by Starlink as well as a conference room
- EPAM Ukraine is the biggest IT company in Ukraine with over 13K tech specialists on the board.
The company develops own R&D – Automotive & Embedded Lab
- Before the war EPAM had offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Vinnytsya, Dnipro, Odesa. In the end of 2021, company announced the oppening the office in Ivano-Frankivsk.
- EPAM was one of only four technology companies to appear on Forbes 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies list every year of publication since 2013 and was the only IT services company featured on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list of 2019.
- Previously, the company launched of the EPAM Ukraine Assistance Fund to support charitable aid organizations that provide direct relief to those in vulnerable situations across Ukraine.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.