Ukrainian VC Flyer One Ventures launches an initiative “20 Startups with Ukrainian Founders to Invest in!” to promote Ukrainian tech startups on the international arena.
After 24 February 2022, when the war started, a lot of Ukrainian startups have already adapted to the new realities. They’re investment attractive but have issues with finding investors because of geopolitical risks caused by the war. Flyer One team wants to help Ukrainian brave and strong companies get investments from international VC funds. Flyer One Ventures decided to select and tell the world about 20 outstanding Ukrainian startups, which have already proven that they can work in any circumstances to achieve their business goals.
Your startup must meet these criteria:
- Most of the startup’s revenue comes from Western or other international markets beyond Eastern Europe
- Most of the income is generated by an international team
- Founders of the startup are Ukrainians, some of the employees are from Ukraine, and they are provided with the necessary support
And if you want to jump into this list, feel free to apply via this application form.
Deadline – May 10, 2022, 16:00 Kyiv time (GMT+3)
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.