Ukrainian Parimatch Tech opens development hub in Praha, Czech Republic, and looking for local Relocatiоn Specialist.
- Parimatch Tech develops tech and marketing solutions for the global entertainment industry.
- Previously, the company announced that in partnership with Global Compact Network Ukraine, Local Network Poland, Jooble and Happy Monday, launched the Give a job for UA project. The initiative aims to help Ukrainian refugees with employment and offers businesses from around the world an opportunity to support Ukraine by hiring them.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.