Ukrainian Netpeak Group and volunteers launched “Replace russian software with Ukrainian solutions” – a list of popular Russian software and 100% Ukrainian alternatives
- Selected Russian services in the list continue active operations in Russia – receive payment from Russian clients, pay for offices and salaries and pay taxes.
- Meanwhile, the alternatives are easy to switch to. Stop using bloody services and switch to Ukrainian software now.
Artem Borodatyuk, founder of Netpeak: “By paying for Russian software products, you sponsor Russian aggression toward Ukraine. Every missile that destroys the Ukrainians’ homes and takes away thousands of civilians’ lives is purchased for the taxes from the profit of Russian companies, including software developers.”
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.