International payment platform Payoneer payment platform has been integrated into Ukrainian Privat24.
- As a result, users will be able to link their accounts and withdraw funds to bank cards.
- The state-owned PrivatBank and the Payoneer payment system have launched integration into the Privat24 mobile application.
- PrivatBank reported that the integration allows you to register through Privat24, log in to Payoneer from the banking application, link an account, and view debit transactions through PrivatBank.
- Users will also be able to withdraw funds from Payoneer to cards and accounts of individuals and sole proprietors. Integration also avoids correspondent bank fees for SWIFT payments from Payoneer.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.