Ukrainian Daniel Tonkopi, CEO of the Guinness World Records holder e-bikes Delfast, discussed with Enterprise Podcast Network host Eric Dye how the company helps country in wartime and continues development & growth.
- What is Delfast’s company mission?
- Why did you decide to target the EV bicycle market?
- You are known as the fastest electric bike on the market. What makes the Delfast electric bicycle different?
- Who is this bike designed for? Commuters, students, professionals?
- How much does the bike cost and where can you buy it?
Listen to the podcast and support amazing products and services by Ukrainian tech company
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.