Ukraine’s Vice Prime Minister and the Head of the Ministry of Digital Transformation Mykhailo Fedorov became the Special Guest of the Paris Cyber Summit 2022.
Fedorov presented the practical cases by Ukrainian IT Army:
- crowdsoursing technologies – example, e-vorog bot
- information campaigns against russian propaganda
- AI facial recognition of occupants
- big data for detecting russian marauders
Paris Cyber Week brings together digital EU leaders and top public decision makers to lead the digital transformation of our society with Trust.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.