Ukrainian product IT-company Boosta launched VC Burner which will provide SMART-investments for digital projects at all stages (Idea, Pre-seed, Seed, Stage A).
- Gaming, Crypto, Dating, Finance, Auto.
- Markets of highly developed countries (Europe, North America) with a volume of more than $300 million
- B2C or B2C2C
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.