The Ternopil-based company ELEEK developed electric bicycles for the Armed Forces of Ukraine named “Atom Military”.
- The maximum speed is up to 90 km/h, the mileage on one charge is up to 150 km.
- Load capacity – 150 kg.
- They have already managed to show their potential in the hot spots and help their brave owners successfully complete tasks.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.