Ukraine is among the top 20 countries in the world in terms of data ecosystem development, according to a rating in the international study Global Data Barometer.
- It assesses the development state of the data sphere to solve urgent social problems in 109 countries.
- Ukraine received 55 points and entered the top twenty. Ukraine has the same number of points as Australia and Finland.
- 7 countries received above 60 points USA, New Zealand, Great Britain, South Korea, France, Canada and Estonia.
- The study assessed various indicators and directions in the field of data ecosystem development – data management, capacity, availability, use and impact of data on the public good.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.