Teams of 14 Ukrainian startups will present the innovation potential and startup ecosystem of Ukraine at one of the largest technological events in Europe – Viva Technology in Paris (France) from 15 to 18 June 2022.
The selection of startups to be included in the Ukrainian delegation at Viva Technology was conducted by the USF and UNIT.City together with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, the Embassy of Ukraine in France (Ambassade d’Ukraine en France), Diia City, French Tech Kyiv, eō Business Incubators.
The winners of the competition have the opportunity to present their projects on the international arena, receiving a free stand at the exhibition, tickets to the event, funds for accommodation of startup teams, PR campaign to promote their products, support from partners and promotion of startups.
According to the results of the competition, the winners are:
- ClinCaseQuest – a simulation training platform for undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.
- Fruittorg – a B2B agromarketplace, which uses artificial intelligence algorithms to meet demand, planning, quality assurance and the formation of the Internet of Things in the field of fruits and vegetables.
- Avocado AI — a SaaS solution for optimising stock and processes in the HoReCa industry.
- Lookerz — a SaaS solution for Fashion enterprise, which generates real time outfits, tags and similar items for Fashion eCommerce powered by ML without stylists.
- MISU — a health monitoring system & smart device which makes analysis of your health and gives you and with help of special algorithms builds a prediction before the onset of person’s critical situation.
- Mosqitter — a smart eco-friendly mosquito control system that protects people from mosquito bites outdoors.
- Elai.io — a text-to-video platform that allows users to generate video content with real humans from just text.
- INPUT SOFT — a SaaS platform for companies in the aviation industry – airports, ground handling companies and airlines.
- Akurateco — a Payment Orchestration Platform, a brandable, white-label solution allowing users to own the end-to-end ready-to-use PCI DSS gateway.
- CASES — an EdTech and Social Network. On platform, users are offered the opportunity to get online training in specialties from the creative industries, find friends, like-minded people, mentors.
- fprojo — a project finance management SaaS solution for SMB B2B professional services companies.
- WheelKeep — an invisible security system that helps cycling enthusiasts to protect their bikes from thefts and enjoy the freedom of everyday cycling.
- Cardio.AI — provides corporate cardiac checkups — end-to-end solution for 5-days remote cardiac monitoring with a single-use device.
- zeely.app — a mobile application (SaaS, Freemium) for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!