Ukrainian job platform Jooble, the 2nd largest job site in the world, launched in-house incubator.
- The company plans to select and provide support for 10 projects and more during a year, investing in each from $100K and up to $2 MLN.
- It works as a part of the product innovation department of Jooble leading by Head of it Olexiy Orlov.
- If you have an idea of startup – contact directly: email@example.com
- Jooble operates in 71 countries and is visited by 80 million candidates.
Read the interview with Olexiy more via AIN
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.