Within International Diia Summit Brave Ukraine at Ukraine House Davos, the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine presented 5 directions of digital development of Ukraine:
- Internet infrastructure transformation: Development of a mobile network, creation of stations for satellite Internet
- Transformation of the management: New policy of data storage and exchange, radical simplification of public services. Transformation of the tax and legal system, development of neobank, development of international services in Diia
- Digital economy: How Ukraine will become a product-oriented state. New tax and legal conditions, digital transformation of key sectors of the economy
- Innovative security technologies: Cyber security policy, development of military technologies in defense. Creation of miltech ecosystem, vision of information security
- New educational models: The concept of a new development of Ukrainians, the introduction of “digital classes”, the development of non-formal education
Products of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
There are several other organizations to support:
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.