An IT cluster has officially begun working in Transcarpathia, and about 100 companies and 300 private individuals have already applied for membership.
- 11 IT companies have joined the board: Astound Commerce, SoftServe, Sigma Software Group, Genesis, 4TEAM, Telesens, EPAM Systems, Intellias, SQUAD CANFLY LLC, and PettersonApps.
- The Transcarpathia administration supports community members in cooperation with central authorities, booking employees, logistics, and finding work premises.
- Many IT companies have reportedly moved to the west of the country, resuming operations for 98% of the industry.
- Since the war, more than 30,000 IT specialists have been evacuated to the region. Ukrainian IT is now a leader among export industries, while before the war, it was below metallurgy and agriculture, said the head of the Lviv IT Cluster, Stepan Veselovskyi.
To join – apply:
- For companies: https://lnkd.in/eVeUX7XZ
- For individual entrepreneurs/freelancer — https://lnkd.in/eQjM3-8C
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.