The NeuroMarket team created the UADamage project, which analyzes damages to Ukrainian cities caused by the occupants and puts them on a map.
They use an AI-based tool.
- NeuroMarket is a marketplace of neural networks created by Ukrainians. The company provides ready-made AI solutions for business needs.
- The company, jointly with its partners, created the UADamage project, a map of damages in Ukrainian cities.
- The analysis of damages to the infrastructure of Ukrainian cities is performed with the help of an AI-based technology, which makes processing faster than with manual methods.
“Our next steps depend directly on the availability of satellite photos because it is not easy to find them during the war. As for data verification, the plan is to involve the entire population of Ukraine in the project and give everyone a tool to check for damage to buildings and infrastructure elements. Thus, everyone can contribute to the great reconstruction of our country,” says the author of the project.
Read more via AIN
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.