Founder of VC InSoft Partners Vitaly Gorovoy acquires a stake in Indeema Software Inc.
- The parties did not disclose the financial details and other terms of the deal.
- IoT company Indeema Software unites 60 tech professionals and based in Lviv, Ukraine.
Read more via AIN
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.