Microsoft will help Ukraine document Russia’s war crimes.
- The company also plans to help Ukraine’s digital industry after the war.
- A nice bonus is the launch of the Xbox game console in Ukraine – you can create Ukrainian accounts and set Ukrainian as the main language.
- Microsoft has calculated that it has already provided Ukraine with about $242 million in digital support: financial grants, free access to the company’s products and services, and equipment.
Via Ukraine NOW
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.