Ukrainian state enterprise, the biggest post operator in the country Ukrposhta in partnership with Disqover Agency launched its store on the international platform eBay.
- Therefore you can buy the well-known postage stamps, as well as official stuff like firm T-shirts, and get it around the world:
- At the same time, revenue from sales will be directed to support Ukrainians for military and humanitarian needs.
- Disqover agency helps manufacturers to enter international markets through global marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and Walmart.
Oleksandr Yatsenko, BRISE Capital: “This is a +1 won battle on the economic and patriotic fronts for Ukraine — every hryvnia and dollar earned by exports strengthens us and inevitably leads to victory in the war.”
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.