A global engineering and IT consulting platform with offices in Ukraine Avenga is opening a new delivery office in Porto.
- By the end of the year, at least 50 employees are to work in Portugal’s second-largest city to help the digital transformation technology group satisfy steadily growing demands, especially from its European and North American clients.
- Avenga Ukraine team of 600+ skilled professionals located at 8 development labs in Lviv, Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Cherkasy, Khmelnytskyi, Lutsk, Ivano-Frankivsk and Poltava. In November 2021, company launched a brand new office in Kharkiv.
Jan Webering, CEO of Avenga: “Since we are planning to grow substantially in Porto’s metropolitan area to scale our offerings on the global market even faster, we are looking forward to collaborating closely with the city’s universities. As everywhere we are and go, we want to invest in talent and bring an already strong engineering culture to the next level”.
Read via Lviv IT Cluster
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.