Ukrainian AI startup Birb by LUN launched in London.
- Invite-only Birb app is map-first iOS rentals browser for Londoners to easily navigate to the favourite neighbourhoods and see the best properties to rent.
- Support the team via Product Hunt.
According to the company, it was created with the purpose of parallel development of two versions of the app — the international birb and Kyiv’s bird. The second difference is the map. It was completely redesigned for London, and filters adapted to British realities.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.