Ukrainian Bridge, European Business Association and Ukrainian Startup Fund announcing startups that will be part of the official Ukrainian delegation at Collision Conference and will take their place in Startup Alley at one of the largest technology conferences in North America which will be held in Toronto on June 20-23.
8 startups selected by the organizers to participate in Startup Alley:
- Imagery Ward — a digital image copyright platform based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
- NanitRobot — an educational robot for children that can replace 100 toys and 50 kg of plastic. It was developed on Scratch and C.
- Effa — the world’s first recyclable and renewable toothbrush made from paper. The main purpose of the product is to combat global pollution with disposable plastic.
- Zeely — a mobile application for business promotion with convenient marketing tools for non-marketers.
- Elai.io — a text-to-video conversion platform that allows companies to generate educational and marketing video content with human speakers from a single text.
- Jiffsy — a TikTok-style showcase for online clothing stores built specifically for mobile devices, which doubles sales from mobile phones.
- Handy.ai — allows companies to automate and improve interaction with people in real time in a language they understand in a convenient style of communication and via convenient channels.
- Harmix — an intelligent service that automatically selects music to video.
The Ukrainian tech ecosystem will be represented at Collision for the first time – with a booth, an alley of Ukrainian startups, and a presentation of Ukrainian IT opportunities in a separate talk on the topics:
- How Ukraine defends the technological front
- How and which world-class products are created by Ukrainian IT companies.
- How can the world help and support Ukraine?
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.