Foxtrot stores have launched cryptocurrency payments through Binance Pay.
- Foxtrot’s chain of electronics and home appliance stores has launched the ability to pay for goods in their online store and retail outlets with cryptocurrency using Binance Pay.
- The new payment method is already available for online purchases. All you need to do is select Cryptocurrency Payment via Binance Pay on the retailer’s website and confirm the payment in the Binance mobile application.
Kyrylo Khomyakov, GM of Binance in Ukraine: “This is the first integration of Binance Pay with an e-commerce partner in Ukraine. We will actively continue to develop in this direction.”
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.