Ukraine’s tech sector tackles wartime challenges, demonstrating unprecedented tenacity, the ability to operate at almost full capacity, and even growing amid the full-scale aggression by russia.
- Analytics: Ukrainian tech ecosystem during war
- Ministry of Digital Transformation: wartime projects & initiatives
- Wartime scaling up: new offices in Ukraine and globally
- Venture capital and investments in wartime
- Tech Ecosystem news during aggression
- Featured Articles via global media
Everything is TECHable with Ukraine!
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.