Palantir Technologies, a world leader in data analysis software development, is ready to become Ukraine’s partner in defense, security, and digital technologies.
- The company will invest in Ukraine and help fight against Russia on the digital front. Palantir CEO Alex Karp said that Palantir plans to open an office in Ukraine and start joint development with Ukrainian specialists.
- Palantir Technologies is a public American software company that specializes in big data analytics. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, it was founded by Peter Thiel, Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp in 2003.
Mykhailo Fedorov, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine: “Further cooperation with Palantir will help strengthen the Ukrainian army because it is the technology that plays a big role in modern warfare.”
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.