Ukrainian Startup Fund launched dual-use support program – a non-refundable financial aid for dual-use projects that simultaneously cover three needs:
- project development costs,
- provides access to the best mentors and experts, and
- increases the country’s defense capabilities and promotes its rapid postwar reconstruction.
The Fund provides grants up to $ 35,000 to support projects that operate in the following areas: defense, cybersecurity, infrastructural restoration, health care, education.
The program is designed to promote the creation and development of innovative dual-use products or services: technologies, processes or other components that distinguish such products from those already-existing on the market or meet the existing demand from both individuals and the state.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.