Lviv’s First Territorial Medical Association under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine launched the campaign for building the National Rehabilitation Center “Unbroken” in Lviv, Ukraine. It will treat more than 50 thousand patients annually and perform more than 10 thousand surgical procedures.
- The new Center will provide all kinds of rehabilitation – post-surgical, traumatological, post-burn, physical, psychological, psychosocial, rehabilitation of children – and will also manufacture and provide maintenance services of prostheses and robotic devices.
- At the first stage, will be arranged 6 new operating rooms and 180 beds for rehabilitation patients within the current premises.
- The next step will be the construction of a new 25 thousand square meter rehabilitation center with modern equipment.
- Ukrainian MedTech startups Esper Bionics, ADAM Bioprinting also joined the initiative.
- Read more and support brave Ukrainian defenders and civilians to recover.
Support TechUkraine team here
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.