Ukrainian Zibra AI opened Sirens Gallery – a charity NFT project aimed at fundraising for humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
- The team decided to use the experience in Generative AI to help the country by praising the courage of Ukrainians and using the blockchain to preserve the history of this war forever.
- The goal is to organize an NFT sale to fundraise for war victims and the reconstruction of cities affected by the war.
- The neural network has generated 1991 paintings illustrating major events of the Russian-Ukrainian full-scale war.
- Company’s neural network has already generated artworks depicting 150 important events of the Russian war against Ukraine. There will be 1 991 works of art exhibited and available for purchase at the Sirens Gallery.
- 100% of money from NFT Sales will be donated to the charity funds: DonbroUA and Unchain.
Join the initiative and support Ukrainian victims now: https://sirens.gallery/
Support TechUkraine team here
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.