Wyborcza.biz published an article «Ukrainian Silicon Valley in Warsaw» by Rafał Pikuła featured Ukrainian startups Mate academy, Liki24.com, and 3DLOOK.
Companies shared experiences about:
- How they work during the war
- What initiatives they have launched
- When they entered the Polish market
- What they are doing now
You can read the full material (the article is in Polish) on wyborcza.biz with a premium account
Support TechUkraine team here
Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- MacPaw Development Fund
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.