Ukrainian MacPaw presented Free ClearVPN available via e-governance app Diia.
- All Ukrainians are eligible to get free ClearVPN Premium since the beginning of the war, but now with the help of Diia, you’re able to confirm Ukrainian citizenship anonymously and securely in just a few clicks.
- The goal is to provide all Ukrainians, including those abroad and in occupied territories, with a reliable VPN they can trust – free of charge.
- Download ClearVPN and authenticate via Diia here.
- If you’re from Ukraine and want to claim ClearVPN Premium for free, learn more on how to do it and what else ClearVPN does for the victory via this link.
You can donate to TechUkraine here.
- Come Back Alive is one of the largest charitable foundations that supports Ukrainian soldiers, founded by the IT specialist Vitaliy Deynega. The organization collected more than 210 million UAH (more than $7M) in 2014. According to Na chasi, the Patreon page Come Back Alive is in the top ten projects by the number of financial donations.
- Army SOS, which develops drones;
- Everybody Can, an organization that supports internally displaced people;
- Help on the Ministry of Defense website.